Dinnerly!
**I received product in exchange for my 100% honest review. All opinions are my own**
Introducing Dinnerly! I have never tried one of the dinner subscription services before. I have to say I was impressed! Everything came fresh in a box to my door. With Dinnerly, you choose your menu from a list of recipes that they have each week and then it is delivered to your door on the day you choose. It's so easy! They give you all the ingredients and the recipes so that you don't have to worry about what's for dinner!
Tonight I made the Pork Souvlaki Meatballs. They were really good! All I had to add to the ingredients was a little salt and pepper and oil. The ground pork was nice and fresh and the pita bread that came with it was delicious! The recipe itself was very simple to prepare. You chop up half a pita and mix it with an egg to make a paste. Then you add the ground pork, oregano, salt, pepper and a little oil. Mix all that up to form your meatballs. After broiling, they come out perfect! There was also a salad with it that was made from romaine lettuce and plum tomato with a simple lemon juice and oil dressing. I couldn't keep Bubby out of the meatballs!
My other two recipes that I chose were Crispy Chicken Fingers with Tangy Slaw and Grass Fed Beef Burgers with Fried Pickles. All the ingredients for those came in my box fresh and ready to go! Everything that's needed down to the hot sauce!
If you are interested in a dinner subscription service, definitely check out Dinnerly. They are easy to prepare and affordable at just 5$ per adult serving. I would highly recommend them!
Introducing Dinnerly! I have never tried one of the dinner subscription services before. I have to say I was impressed! Everything came fresh in a box to my door. With Dinnerly, you choose your menu from a list of recipes that they have each week and then it is delivered to your door on the day you choose. It's so easy! They give you all the ingredients and the recipes so that you don't have to worry about what's for dinner!
Tonight I made the Pork Souvlaki Meatballs. They were really good! All I had to add to the ingredients was a little salt and pepper and oil. The ground pork was nice and fresh and the pita bread that came with it was delicious! The recipe itself was very simple to prepare. You chop up half a pita and mix it with an egg to make a paste. Then you add the ground pork, oregano, salt, pepper and a little oil. Mix all that up to form your meatballs. After broiling, they come out perfect! There was also a salad with it that was made from romaine lettuce and plum tomato with a simple lemon juice and oil dressing. I couldn't keep Bubby out of the meatballs!
My other two recipes that I chose were Crispy Chicken Fingers with Tangy Slaw and Grass Fed Beef Burgers with Fried Pickles. All the ingredients for those came in my box fresh and ready to go! Everything that's needed down to the hot sauce!
If you are interested in a dinner subscription service, definitely check out Dinnerly. They are easy to prepare and affordable at just 5$ per adult serving. I would highly recommend them!


Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!