Celtic Sea Salt!

**This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% my own**


I love salt. Almost as much as I love my sweets. My family are pepper lovers, but not me. Give me salty any day. That's why I was so excited about trying these products from Celtic Sea Salt brand. I have never tried gourmet salt before. I have used sea salt in cooking, which I think tastes so much better than table salt. These blew my mind! Think sea salt times 10 because they mix it with different natural ingredients to make new taste sensations that are fabulous!
Let's start with the spray salts. I got to try the Garlic and the Mediterranean Essences. Just one or two sprays is all you need of these on your salad or meal and it gives it just the right amount of flavor. These are naturally low in sodium and since they are sprayed, it gets evenly distributed so you use less! These tasted wonderful. I love the Garlic the most because I am a huge garlic fan and would use that on everything!
Then I got to try the Flocons De Sel, gourmet river salt flakes. I tried the Rose Seasoned salt flakes and the Wasabi and Sesame. I have to say I have not been brave enough to try the Wasabi yet. I've heard Wasabi is spicy and I don't think I would like that. But the Rose seasoned is fabulous! I can't really describe the flavor. Not quite sweet with the salty, very aromatic. And you don't use much of this either. A little goes a long way!
Fossil River Salt Flakes are made by extraction from subterranean rivers and dried by the sun and wind. It leaves all the minerals and elements intact. I tried the Balsamic Vinegar and 5 Peppers. Both are fantastic! I've used the 5 Peppers a couple times in cooking and the flavor is phenomenal. I've only tasted the Balsamic, but it tastes just like the vinegar, which is one of my favorites. Just like the others, a little goes a long way! Big flavor in little amounts!
If you would like to find out more about them or purchase these, check out Selina Naturally, check them out on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!