Who's Ready??

It's November 1!!! You know what that means, right? It's officially the holiday season! This is my hands down favorite time of the year. I live for Christmas. I have been scouring Goodwills all year for Christmas decorations, I have my Pinterest full of recipe ideas. I am that person. I have no shame in it either. I just hung up my Thanksgiving flag outside and I got all the fixins from the dollar store to do my holiday wreath. I think Hubby is sick of me coming up with present ideas already. Who's with me on this? Do you wait all year for November 1? When do you put your decorations up? We usually wait until the Friday after Thanksgiving but some years, I can't wait that long. And with our new house this year, I'll get to go all out like I wanted to last year but didn't have time. Note to self, never move at Thanksgiving again. I would not recommend it to anyone. I have so many plans this year. I can't wait!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!