Great Book And A Giveaway!!!
**This is a sponsored post.**
It's that time of year! Halloween is coming! Who doesn't love making Jack O' Lanterns? After the messiness of cleaning it out, I mean. This book, Easy Pumpkin Carving, gives you tips and tricks on all different ways to make your Jack O' Lantern special! I was really impressed with some of the ideas in it. I'm not sure if we are doing one this year, sadly; Bubby is "too grown" for these things as he said. And what's even better is they are having a giveaway for a pack of 2 pumpkin carving books from Fox Chapel Publishing! Just go to this website and sign up before October 16! Good luck!
It's that time of year! Halloween is coming! Who doesn't love making Jack O' Lanterns? After the messiness of cleaning it out, I mean. This book, Easy Pumpkin Carving, gives you tips and tricks on all different ways to make your Jack O' Lantern special! I was really impressed with some of the ideas in it. I'm not sure if we are doing one this year, sadly; Bubby is "too grown" for these things as he said. And what's even better is they are having a giveaway for a pack of 2 pumpkin carving books from Fox Chapel Publishing! Just go to this website and sign up before October 16! Good luck!

Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!