Do You Grind Your Teeth?

**I received product in exchange for my 100% honest review. All opinions are completely my own. This is my experience, please consult your doctor or dentist.**

Do you grind your teeth? Have you been diagnosed with TMJ?
I have. And let me tell you, I hate my jaw. I have discovered that I grind my teeth without even realizing I'm doing it, especially if I'm stressed out. Which has been a lot lately. When I am grinding my teeth more than normal, my jaw has a tendency to slip out of socket. And yes, that hurts as much as you think it does. It has done this since high school. I have tried different things in the past to help it. I get a lot of pain in my jaw up near my ears and headaches from the grinding, which there's not a lot to help it when I can't get myself to relax. I was pleasantly surprised that GrindRelief worked and didn't bother me to wear! I felt relief the first day I was using it. The pressure up near my ears and in my temples began to lessen within the hour.
GrindRelief is patented and FDA approved to stop you grinding your teeth. I am a short person and pretty much everything on me is small, including my mouth. (Contrary to popular belief, lol) I actually had to have teeth pulled when I was younger because they didn't all fit! So, finding something like this that isn't too big for me to wear was wonderful! It fits perfectly in my mouth and you actually forget that you're wearing it!
It is easy to fit to your bite too. All you do is heat a cup of water in the microwave for about 90 seconds. You don't want it to boil. Then drop the GrindRelief in the cup and let set about 60 seconds or until it turns clear. Then take it out of the hot water, make sure it's cool enough to put in your mouth and bite it. You can also redo it as many times as you need to!
GrindRelief also comes with a 3 year wear guarantee! I felt a lot of relief with this. It resets your bite, which relieves the pressure. You can wear it when you're asleep or even when you're awake and feel pain or pressure.
You can find this fabulous product in major stores like Walmart, Kmart, CVS, Target and Amazon and otherxs. Or you can order it straight from them here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's A Birthday!!!!

DIY Body Wrap