This Week's Menu!


This week has been so busy!
We installed a kitchen floor at my in-laws house this week, which went sort of well. I feel like I'm so far behind on everything this week though! I did finally remember tonight to do the menu for the week! Here it is-

Thursday-Corned beef hash. This is my mother in law's recipe. You peel and quarter about 6 potatoes. Cook in water until tender. Just enough water to cover the potatoes. Add the canned corned beef and stir. Lots of salt and pepper. Add a little instant potatoes toward the end to thicken the soup. I may cook the potatoes in chicken broth for some extra flavor.

Friday-Pepper Steak from South your Mouth. This is a repeat but is so good! And I didn't get to make it last week because Hubby grilled.

Saturday- Long John Silver's chicken from 77 Easy Recipes. I think this was on a menu before but I haven't gotten to make them yet!

Sunday-I am now incorporating a grilling day into every week for Hubby. This week he actually grilled twice! This will probably be a pork loin or steak.

Monday- Tacos. Very simple. Brown ground beef, drain, mix in taco seasoning. Heat up the taco shells. Serve with lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes. Hot salsa for Hubby.

Tuesday- Eat out night

Wednesday- Wendy's Copycat Chili. This is a favorite of Hubby's and the kids. Find it on Top Secret Recipes.

Let me know what you're cooking this week! I'm always looking for new recipes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!