Another Roewe Review!


**I received this item in exchange for my 100% honest review. All opinions are my own.**

Remember the review I did for the Roewe Kimono? Well, this is for the Roewe Bohemian Beach Dress! Isn't it adorable? I am in love with the colors. They are so vibrant and the material is fantastic. Very lightweight and breezy. This is a very well made little dress that would be perfect for throwing over your bathing suit at the beach.
Now, the sizing is a little off I think and if you order, order one size up. This is a medium and according to the size chart, it should fit sizes 8-10, which I am. It fits me like a shirt. But, my daughter, who is a size 3, it fits perfectly like a dress and comes to about mid-thigh. I may still wear it as a shirt because it is extremely comfortable.
You can find it here on Amazon. It is eligible for Prime, which I especially like. They have other colors too. In fact, there are 12 to choose from! Go check them out now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!