We're Home!
This is us at Dollywood's Splash Country! We went on a family vacation to Dollywood. I have to say that I'm really impressed with it. It's such a family oriented atmosphere. The water park was nice but we got tired of waiting in line quickly. The lines at Dollywood went so much quicker. We had gotten the 3 day unlimited passes which were actually cheaper than getting day passes! 99$ each for 3 days! I have to tell you, you must pick up those free coupon books around town. Those came in handy. We also went to Wonderworks, which we had never been to. That is so much fun! The only part I didn't like was the ropes course, but that's because you are suspended above the whole building walking on nothing but ropes. I didn't realize there wasn't any nets or anything when we got in line and kind of freaked out on it. I got off quickly. The kids liked it though! There's a lot of interactive activities throughout the building. Very impressed with that. We were a little disappointed because we only got to ride the new roller coaster, the Lightning Rod, one time. They kept having to go down for maintenance since it's a new coaster. But all the coasters were impressive. I think the collective favorite was the Mystery Mine because you go through the darkness. That was fun. We only got rained out once. I highly recommend Dollywood!! But, it's so good to be home now!

Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!