I Survived!


Here I am in all my hospital gown glory. My darling daughter put this wonderful pic on Instagram of me yesterday. Doodle ended up being my driver because Izzie and Hunny both ended up having to work. Hunny made it to the hospital before I got out of surgery though because the dr was running about an hour behind. They did not find anything when they looked with the camera and did the D&C and ablation without incident. I had no problems with the anesthesia. I don't remember falling asleep at all. The anesthesiologist told me he was going to mix me up a cocktail and I remember the nurse putting it in my IV and the next thing I knew I was waking up to a different nurse in a different room. And it was about an hour and a half later! I had some pretty good pain last night. They gave me a percocet before I left the hospital but Hunny had to get me ibuprofen before we got home. They did send me home with Loratabs. I have only had to take one at bedtime last night. Nothing yet today. But I am feeling some pains in my back. Just like cramps, but a little stronger. All in all, it hasn't been as bad as I thought it was going to be. My family has been wonderful taking care of me. The girls had a bed made on the couch for me when I got home and I was greeted by our dogs and Izzie's. Doodle yelled at me because I made pot roast in the crock pot and pasta salad yesterday morning so they would have dinner. I was starving before the surgery but by the time we got home, I had no interest in food. I did eat some crackers though. My plans for today are to shower, crochet and maybe nap. Exciting, huh??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!