Laundry Help! AKA When Your Son Plays Baseball...

My son plays baseball. He has since he was about five. For those of you who don't live in Virginia, you are not acquainted with the lovely red clay that we have here. I grew up in New York where we have brown dirt, so I didn't have any experience with this clay when I had children and had to learn to get these stains out. These two glorious things pictured are a Godsend. I have found the combination of spraying the stain well with Shout and then rubbing it with Fels Naptha takes ANY stain out! If you have not discovered Fels Naptha, you must go to your laundry aisle right now! It has been around since 1893, but I hadn't heard of it until I did a Pinterest experiment where I made my own laundry detergent. (That experiment did not work out so well by the way.) It is available in most grocery stores and for about 2$ a bar. A bar lasts me forever! I looked it up and it is said that Fels Naptha is good for getting out chocolate, baby formula and perspiration stains. I have found it works on red clay, grass, blood, tar, oil, you name it! Especially when used with Shout! So there is your laundry public service announcement!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!