My Go-To Dishcloth Pattern!
It's been a long time since I shared a crochet pattern. I kind of got in a slump and didn't crochet for a long time until recently. I wanted to share my go-to crochet pattern that I use all the time for dish cloths. It's a really simple one and they stand up to a lot of washings. These are all I use now to wash dishes. My sister in law even uses them! I use Premier Home Cotton yarn. You can catch it on sale at AC Moore sometimes for a dollar a ball! It's 85% cotton 15% polyester. I love the colors it comes in too. On to the pattern----
Chain 28. In 4th ch from hook DC. First 3 stitches count as a ch 3. DC across. Ch 3 turn. Repeat until the dishcloth is the size you want. I usually go about 11 rows. When you reach the size you desire, you can either end there or to make it look a little more professional, you can single crochet around the square for a border. That's where those ch 3's come in. Just do 3 sc in the corners to turn the corner. Fasten off. See? Easy peasy!

Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!