Chobani and Your New Year's Resolutions!


Who else overate during the holidays? How can you not? Was one of your resolutions to eat healthier? Get healthier? That is one of the most popular resolutions. I know when I joined the gym last year, the lady who signed me up told me that there is a surge of memberships in January. But, there are little things you can change at home to get healthier. Like your eating habits. I know I need to make some changes. I eat like my parents are out of town for the weekend. I like sweets. A lot. Chocolate is a favorite. One thing I like to keep in the house though, is yogurt. Everyone likes it, even Bubby. And Chobani Simply 100 makes me feel good about eating it because it's only 100 calories and is sweet! It helps me stay on track and away from cake! And 100 calories isn't hard to burn off even if you don't go to the gym. Heck, even shopping will get rid of the calories!
In addition to all the great flavors of Chobani Simply 100, they have Simply 100 Crunch with flavors like Blueberry Cookie Crumble and Strawberry Chocolate Truffle. (Chocolate!) Plus what I really like is that it is the only light greek yogurt made with only natural ingredients. No artificial sweeteners or preservatives. This stuff should be included in everyone's diet! Be sure to check out their Simply 100 website here and even score a coupon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!