Insanely Amazing Chomps Sticks!!

**This is a sponsored post. I received free product in return for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own.**

I had never heard of Chomps Sticks before this campaign. But, Hubby and Bubby are meat stick enthusiasts.
I mean, they looooove meat sticks. Any kind. They've even tried ostrich and alligator. So, I was excited for them to try these, since Chomp Sticks are made with no preservatives. They are shelf stable by use of celery juice! No nitrites, nitrates, msg, nothing artificial. And they are made from 100% non-GMO grass fed Angus beef from New Zealand. You can definitely feel good about feeding your family these! Bubby was my first tryer. He picked the original flavor and devoured it. And if you know 11 year old boys, they don't devour everything. He's especially picky about his meats. Hubby's favorite, of course, was the Hoppin Jalapeno. Bubby loved the Crammin Cran too. All three seemed to be big hits with them. And I was thrilled with how healthy they are for them to eat! These are great for Paleo diet followers, gluten free diets, they are just great for everyone! You can check them out here at their website and grab some for you! You will definitely not be disappointed!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!