What's On Your Menu?





Since I just finished up shopping for Thanksgiving dinner, I figured I would share what we are going to be having!
I love all the preparations for the big dinner and especially the baking. We eat our meal with my husband's family then we go and have dessert with mine. So, for our big meal, my sister in law is making the turkey and her husband is making his "famous" baked beans which has everything but the kitchen sink in it. My mother in law is making her stuffing and bringing the cheesy potatoes that her sister makes every year, which are to DIE for! And my list is mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, sweet potato casserole, deviled eggs and for dessert, pumpkin pie, apple pie and I'm thinking sugar sprinkle cookies. I found a Mirro Cookie Press at Goodwill for 2.99, which came with all the discs! My mom had one and made all kinds of cookies with it, so I'm very excited I get to use it finally! Oh, and of course, since my big brother will be here, I will be making tea rings for him. One for now and one to freeze. (He lives in NY so he always needs one for later)To see that recipe, go here and see the story behind it! What's on your menu? I love hearing about other people's traditions! Let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!