Hellooo November!
Who's ready for the holidays?? This is hands down my favorite time of the year. This year, I have to say, I'm not as excited since it will be the first season without my dad. But, I love the decorating, the present giving, all of it! Last year I couldn't wait and we had our tree up a week before Thanksgiving. The Black Friday ads are already being leaked. I haven't been impressed with the sales the last few years. Maybe it's because my kids are older and we aren't buying that many toys anymore. We'll have to see what they offer up this year! I always use my favorite trusty website bfads.net to check out the leaked ads. Have you started any shopping yet? I've got some presents made, but haven't started shopping yet. I'm just ready for the cold to come!
Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!