Toilets!
I don't know about you, but I don't think about the toilet often. This morning, I was cleaning the bathroom and really noticed how stained and yucky the toilet was. I then looked it up and you are supposed to swap out your toilet seats every 5 years! Did you know that? I didn't! I hadn't changed out our seat since we moved in! So, I took my little butt to Wally World and bought a new seat. Then came the fun of taking the old one off. It's actually pretty simple; you just pop the lid on the covers at the top of the seat and unscrew the bolts. Be warned, it'll be nasty under those covers. I bleached the whole thing before putting the new seat on. And putting the new one on is just as easy. Just line up the holes and screw on the bolts. Go check your toilet and if it has been longer than 5 years, go get a new one!
Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!