Crocheted Christmas Ornament!




I came up with this little cutie when I was looking online for a little Christmas ornament to make a couple years ago. I took a little bit from here and there and then threw in my own spin on things and came up with this pattern which you can do in under half an hour. I made 6 of these and by the last one I had it done in 15 minutes. I attached the little jingle bells to them and little red bows. Won't that be cute? I made them for a couple of people for Christmas over the years. I think they are darling!


Ch 8, sl st to form a ring.

Ch 3, 2 dc, ch 1 *3 dc, ch 1* repeat from * 4 more times, sl st to join to top of ch 3.

Turn work. Ch 3, 2 dc in ch 1 sp, *ch 3, 3 dc in ch 1 sp* repeat from * around, sl st to join top of ch 3

Turn work. Ch 3, 6 dc in ch 3 sp, *sc in middle dc of previous row, 7 dc in ch 3 sp* repeat from * around, sl st to top of ch 3.

Ch 25, sl st to first ch to form hanger. Fasten off.

And that's it! Easy peasy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!