Join Glamulet Against Breast Cancer!

 *This is a sponsored post*

If you have read my blog for any amount of time, you know that I lost my mother to breast cancer when she was 46. So, every October, I join in the Pink! That's why I am so tickled to be partnering with Glamulet against Breast Cancer!  The Charms brand Glamulet was launched in 2014 to offer to every women a new range of trendy and elegant quality jewelry at an affordable price. And since breast cancer is the second deadliest cause of death for woman, they want to bring awareness this October and fight against it! You can show your support against this terrible disease by checking out these Pink Ribbon charms! 50% of the sales will be donated to charities for breast cancer. By 2050, we want everyone to survive who is diagnosed with this disease. Wouldn't that be wonderful? So, go deck yourself out in pink charms. These are absolutely adorable ones too! Join the cause!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!