More InstaNatural Essential Oils!
**This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase through them.**
Now, I know I educated you on the wonderful benefits of the Peppermint Essential Oils here, but I also received the Lavender! I never really knew all the benefits of essential oils until I started researching them when I received these! Just to refresh your memories on the peppermint, here are a few of the ways you can use it!
- Massage several drops on your abdomen, place a drop on wrists, or inhale to soothe motion sickness or general nausea.
- Rub one drop of peppermint essential oil on the temples, forehead, over the sinuses (careful to avoid contact with your eyes), and on the back of the neck to relieve head pressure.
- Add 2-3 drops of peppermint essential oil to your regular morning shampoo and conditioner to stimulate the scalp, energize your mind, and wake up!
- Put a drop of Lavender oil on a bee sting or insect bite to stop itching reduce swelling.
- Put 2-3 drops Lavender oil on a minor burn to decrease pain.
- Mix several drops of Lavender oil with a nut or vegetable mixing oil (coconut, sesame, etc) and use topically on eczema and dermatitis.
- Rub several drops of lavender oil into the scalp to help eliminate dandruff.
- And it's great for it's calming effects. Take a drop or two and rub between your palms and deeply inhale.
**I received these products for free in exchange for my 100% honest unbiased review. All opinions are 100% my own. I am not a doctor. Please consult your physician before using anything for medicinal purposes**

Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!