He's Growing Up...

So, it's almost Valentine's Day. Normally, all Bubby does is make out his Valentines for his class and they have a party. Well, this year, he has a girlfriend. I don't know if I like the idea that he's admitting he likes girls publicly. I want him to go back to thinking they're gross and have cooties. Is that too much to ask? We had to come up with a special present for this little girl, (3 candy bars because he left it till the last minute last night and I wasn't going out in the cold.) and he's even talking about kissing already! This wasn't sposed to happen until middle school at least! Uggggghhhh! I can't take it! They're all growing up too fast! I don't like it! Here endeth my middle age rant for the day....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!