Frugal Ways to Spoil Your Valentine!

Now, over the years, Hubby and I have had the kind of years where we had to get creative with Valentine's presents because money was tight.
I know we are not the only family to be like that. Sometimes, the handmade kind of presents mean the most because it takes more time and thought!

-Coupons! One year, I cut little papers and with crayons decorated them with coupons for him to use. For example, good for one back massage, good for breakfast in bed, etc. Now, feel free to get creative with this and get as G rated or R rated as you please!

-Cook his/her favorite dinner! This shows that you took time and thought about what they like and made it all about them.

-Bake their favorite dessert! This is harder for me because I married a man who isn't a big sweets fan, unless it's peanut butter and chocolate! But, you can get creative and make whatever is their favorite!

-Write a love letter. Remind them why you married them and what you love about them. Who doesn't need to hear that?

-Make a "What I love About You" jar. Get a jar and cut out little hearts. On each heart, write something about your honey that you love. Try to fill the jar up!

Whatever you do to spoil your valentine, make sure they know how much you love them. Or use these ideas on just any old day to remind your sweetheart you love them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!