Another Craft Store Comparison
I know you all are probably sick of hearing about my yarn comparisons, but I just have one more, I promise!
It's funny because before I opened the Etsy store and just crocheted when I felt like it, I didn't really pay attention to prices and stuff. I bought just the regular Red Heart Super Savers and that was it. And normally at WalMart or Jo-Ann's. Tonight, Doodle and I went into AC Moore, which I haven't been in in a long time. I have to say, I think they beat both Jo-Ann's and Michael's! The stock was comparable with Michaels' in that they had a lot to choose from, but I think they're prices were better! They had the Caron One Pound yarns for only 8.99 normal price, while Jo-Ann's has those for 10! They had the Bernat yarns on sale for 3$ so I got two purples in that one, but I couldn't find another deeper purple I liked to go with it in Bernat so I went with one from Red Heart which was 2.99 a skein. I have to say, I think AC Moore has won the yarn war in Lynchburg! At least in my opinion!

Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!