So Excited!

So, I decided to go grocery shopping today since they are calling for snow Friday here and I knew the grocery stores would be madhouses tomorrow. I stopped at the Goodwill near the Kroger I go to and decided to just stroll and see what I could find. I have wanted a mixing bowl set like this for a while but never got around to buying one. So, when I saw these for 3.95, I snatched them up! Perfect condition, no scratches, and with the pouring sides on all of them! Well, when I got home, I decided to look up the manufacturer to see what they were made out of. Imagine my surprise when I typed in GHP mixing bowl set and come to find out, they are made by Gourmet Home Products, are made of melamine and normally cost 20-28$! And they have the non-skid bottoms! Great Goodwill day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!