More Walmart Clearance!

So, I stumbled on more clearance today. At my Walmart they had the Glade seasonal scents on clearance marked 2.25. The Pumpkin Pie spice one rang up for that but the Apple one rang up for 1.75! And these come with the warmers! The packs of 2 were still 4$. And I found Olia hair color for 4$. I put this away for the next time the grays start taking over! I also found a new pair of ballet flats like I've been wanting for 5$. Those weren't on sale though. I just have freakishly small feet and can still wear kids' sizes! But, I've been looking for that style in my size forever! So, it was a great shopping day! And on the way home, I stopped at McDonald's to get lunch and whoever was in front of me paid for my meal! I've never had that happen to me! Whoever you were, thank you! That brightened my day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!