Love Clearance!
Now, I am very particular about what kind of fragrance I wear. I don't like musky scents but I don't want too flowery either. Right after Christmas, they had the 50% off clearance and Doodle and I were in one Wal-Mart's we have around here and I found this Love 2 Love that smells amazing. But, it was only marked down to 7$. Now, some people would say, "Well, you're saving something. Grab it!" Nope. Not me. I put it back. When Hubby and I went back when we found the new Christmas tree for 32$, I looked for it and couldn't find it on clearance anymore. Sunday, Doodle, Bubby and I had to go to a different Wal-Mart, yes, we have about 5 close to us. Seriously. Well, I wasn't even looking for it. We were walking down the aisle to go get buttons that I needed and I found a display of it on clearance for, wait for it, 3.72! And it's the fragrance mist and perfume! I was so excited! Yes, it's the little things that make me happy!!

Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!