I Did It!
After months of going with my sister in law to the gym, I finally joined!
I went today by myself and did 2 miles on the treadmill and then .5 a mile on the evil elliptical! I'm really hoping to get Hubby to come with me when he's home. That'll be fun! I still plan on going with my sister in law on our Wednesdays but I want to at least add one or two days to that. When I went to the doctor for my checkup in December, I wasn't happy with my weight. I have never weighed this much not pregnant. And I've noticed I feel a whole lot better when I work out. Plus, they have the new hydromassage beds. Those suckers are the best!
I went today by myself and did 2 miles on the treadmill and then .5 a mile on the evil elliptical! I'm really hoping to get Hubby to come with me when he's home. That'll be fun! I still plan on going with my sister in law on our Wednesdays but I want to at least add one or two days to that. When I went to the doctor for my checkup in December, I wasn't happy with my weight. I have never weighed this much not pregnant. And I've noticed I feel a whole lot better when I work out. Plus, they have the new hydromassage beds. Those suckers are the best!

Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!