Have You Ever Had Edamame?

I had never eaten edamame. Edamame is soy beans. These are really good for you because they are high in protein. I was watching my favorite cooking show Trisha's Southern Cooking and there was an episode about healthy eating. This is a recipe for a healthy snack that will keep you filled up between meals without a ton of calories. I made it and Izzie wouldn't stay out of it. And very simple to make. All you do is take a bag of frozen edamame and let it thaw. I haven't been able to find it already shelled so you'll have to shell them. Then you mix the seeds with about 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Then you mix 1/4 cup parmesan cheese with about 1 teaspoon garlic powder. I used a little more because I love garlic. Sprinkle over the seeds and mix to coat. Then you spread on a cookie sheet and bake at 325 for 10-15 minutes. And that's it! You must try this recipe! You can check it out here on Food Network.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!