Were You Impressed?

I was just not impressed this year with Black Friday or even Cyber Monday this year. Maybe it is just me but I didn't find anything that really stuck out as a huge savings this year. I know that there were huge discounts on TVs, but we weren't in the market for those. I do know my NY sister in law's friend got a big TV for like 77$. So, there was that, but the stuff we were looking for, there just wasn't much. I don't know, tell me, were you impressed? Did you get lots of deals? I wanna know what you guys found! I can't list anything I bought since my kids sometimes read the blog! Bubby isn't a threat but the girls are! Let me know in the comments what you found! Me and my sister in law did have fun and good coffee, so it was a good day all around!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!