This Is Amazing!

*I received this product free in return for my review Opinions are 100% my own*

See this scarf? It's one of those neat scarves you see everywhere that looks like bunched up fabric. Know the ones I'm talking about?
Well, I made this scarf in less than an hour out of Sassy Fabric from Red Heart! I had never heard of this until they sent it to me. And it was very baffling when I was looking over the package trying to figure out how to crochet with it. On their website, thankfully, they have how to videos. All you have to do to make a stitch with this, is put your crochet hook from front to back through the evenly spaced holes in the fabric 4 times. Then on the 5th one, you pull it through the other 4. That's a stitch! I literally started this at the beginning of Real Housewives last night and was done by the end! And isn't it just adorable? I am definitely going to get more since I found out they have not only different prints of fabric, but lace too! Hubby was giggling at me last night with all these projects I've done with the new yarn. He said I'm like a kid at Christmas. I love yarn! And I really love Red Heart! Go check this Sassy Fabric out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!