Phenomenal Goodwill Trip!!!

As everyone knows, Goodwill is my favorite store. I actually got gift cards there one year from a friend of mine. Yes, I say it proudly! This weekend, Doodle and I went to 3 of the stores we have in our area and racked up! I have decided that I want to wear less pants and more dresses and skirts so I'm slowly making over my wardrobe. I found a beautiful blue skirt with a white shirt to go with it, 3 nightgowns, one with a matching robe which is now my favoritest in the world, a dark purple sundress that I can wear now with sweaters, a black and white striped shirt from Jones NY that had tags still on it, a shirt for Hubby, a cat figure for Izzie, an antique plate that goes in one of my Grandma's collections that I have and a framed copy of the Footprints poem. And I paid  less than 30$ for all of it! Who can beat that price? Doodle has built up her record collection by leaps and bounds and her book collection. That seemed to be all she wanted to buy this shopping trip. We discovered that some places the records are 3 for 1$ and others were 1$ each so she had to watch herself! AND then I went to Jo-Ann's to get yarn because I'm working on the next blanket for my inventory and they had yarn on sale 25% off and I had a coupon from Jo-Ann's text coupons for 15% off an entire purchase so I got 3 for the price of 2! It was a fantastic day! I'm going back next weekend because I'm hoping by that time, everyone will have cleaned out after Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!