InStyler Tools!

So, I was lucky enough to be chosen on VocalPoint to receive the InStyler RSVP party pack! It included the Tulip curler, the Rotating iron and Ionic Styler pro. We had a lot of fun playing with these. My favorite one is the Ionic Styler pro. I have been using that every day now. It is so easy to use and my hair looks so nice each morning now! Here's my before-
And here's my after-
See how shiny and smooth? That was just with the brush side, not the flat iron. And my favorite part of it is that the bristles and the end stay cool. And I am notorious for burning myself. Every time. Then we used the curler on Izzie. Here's her before-
This is her normal state of hair. She's a wild child.
The curler was pretty easy to use. It did make me nervous that I was going to tangle her hair, which I did, but come to find out, I was putting the hair in wrong. But, getting it untangled wasn't hard and no harm done! But aren't the curls pretty? We had so much fun with these, but forgot to take pics with the other tool! And I love the combs that they sent too. They are my go-to in the mornings now. These are fabulous and you should definitely get them!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!