Hubby's Tradition

I know I have posted this before, but Hubby enjoys it so much, I wanted to repost about it.
Each year, starting on December 12, Hubby gets one little present each day. I get little things like his favorite candies, little presents from the dollar store that I think he can use, and this year I found him at 5 Below, a pair of Dallas Cowboys technology gloves. I try to keep each present 5$ or under and then he gets his big presents on Christmas day! I really enjoy doing this because especially this year with him travelling so much, I want him to know how appreciated and loved he is. And it doesn't have to be store bought presents. I have made him presents in the past. It's just the idea that you are thinking of your significant other and loving them. And he has fun trying to guess what each present is. He even tried to convince me to not "waste" wrapping paper on his presents this year. He's such a goofball. I think it's really important to put time and thought into things like this in your relationship. Remember, after the kids are gone, you don't want to be strangers wondering what to talk about! Have fun with it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!