Have you Been Fitted?

Today, Doodle and I went to JCPenney and got fitted for bras. Have you ever been fitted?
I never had and boy, does it make a difference! I think this is the first time in a long time I have a bra that fits all over! And the lady was very professional and helpful. And did you know that you are not supposed to put bras in the dryer? Especially if you have underwire. She told us that you are supposed to wash your bras in a mesh laundry bag or pillowcase in cold water and air dry. It extends the life of your bra. But, what was even better is that they have bras on sale for buy one get one 50% off and there is a printable coupon here for 25% off. I got 2 bras, one Maidenform and one Vanity Fair for 44$! That's 22$ a piece! Go check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!