A Review of My Christmas Present!
**Breville has no idea who I am. I received nothing for this review. I am just letting you know that Hubby bought me the coolest Christmas present that I get to play with!!**
This is my Christmas present from Hubby! It's a Breville The All in One Station. It is the fanciest food processor station I have ever had. I got to play with it for the first time this morning when I made potato chips for the family. This is the coolest machine ever made. I used the slicing blade, which you can choose the width of the slices you want, anywhere from .5 mm to 6 mm. I started at the .5 and it is soooo thin! It also comes with the S blade and the reversible grater. The way it works is you have the motor seperate from the bowl so that you can also use it with the immersible blender and masher. And the masher has settings for creamy to rustic! I'm going to have so much fun with this. It also has two different size plungers so you can control any splashes. It stores all in the station neatly and I have a perfect spot on the counter just for it. If you need a new food processor, this is a perfect one! It does everything! I love it!
This is my Christmas present from Hubby! It's a Breville The All in One Station. It is the fanciest food processor station I have ever had. I got to play with it for the first time this morning when I made potato chips for the family. This is the coolest machine ever made. I used the slicing blade, which you can choose the width of the slices you want, anywhere from .5 mm to 6 mm. I started at the .5 and it is soooo thin! It also comes with the S blade and the reversible grater. The way it works is you have the motor seperate from the bowl so that you can also use it with the immersible blender and masher. And the masher has settings for creamy to rustic! I'm going to have so much fun with this. It also has two different size plungers so you can control any splashes. It stores all in the station neatly and I have a perfect spot on the counter just for it. If you need a new food processor, this is a perfect one! It does everything! I love it!


Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!