The Black Friday Ads Have Begun!
Well, the ads have begun to leak! My favoritest site to follow all the ads is bfads.net. They keep up with all the ads and sales and you can even make your own lists to keep track of what you want to buy! They also do the Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday sales too! They have had some stores leak but the first big department stores have leaked. KMart and Meijer have leaked. Walmart and Target haven't yet. They are usually some of the last ones. I really don't know if I'm going to go this year since the past couple of years there just hasn't been anything too exciting worth going for! I have found the online sales are just as competitive and with most stores doing free shipping or ship to store, there's no reason to get up at the butt crack of dawn anymore. So, we will see. It is a family tradition with my sister in law to get up and go to Sheetz at 5 am for coffee. Do you go on Black Friday? And do you agree with the stores starting earlier and earlier every year? I hate that. I don't think it's right to be open on Thanksgiving. Give the poor workers the day off before dealing with the hordes! It's only fair!

I much prefer our traditional way!! :) and it's way unfair and cruel to the people to have to work!!
ReplyDelete