Oh, This Looks Yummy!
I made the Pumpkin Roll! This is the trial run before Thanksgiving to see if it will come out well.
You can see the original post about it here. I did make some tweaks to the recipe, as usual. To the batter for the roll, I added 1/2 tsp of vanilla and 1/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice along with the cinnamon. I just had never heard of a cake with no vanilla and wanted to use the pumpkin pie spice since it smells so yummy!
Here it is all rolled up in my towel. It was easier than I thought it would be! And the filling is TO DIE FOR! Oh my goodness, it tastes sooo good. Not too sweet, which is good. I will update tonight after dinner with reactions from the heathens and Hubby!
You can see the original post about it here. I did make some tweaks to the recipe, as usual. To the batter for the roll, I added 1/2 tsp of vanilla and 1/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice along with the cinnamon. I just had never heard of a cake with no vanilla and wanted to use the pumpkin pie spice since it smells so yummy!
Here it is all rolled up in my towel. It was easier than I thought it would be! And the filling is TO DIE FOR! Oh my goodness, it tastes sooo good. Not too sweet, which is good. I will update tonight after dinner with reactions from the heathens and Hubby!


Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!