Let The Cooking Begin!!!

This may not look like much, but in a few hours, this will be a pumpkin pie, an apple pie and sugar cookies!Plus on the cooking agenda today, is my oldest brother's weakness, tea ring! The man literally has me making one that is frozen so he can take it home with him to NY, and one to eat right now. He's just lucky because my dad and other brother are not big sweets eaters so he doesn't have to share much. Yesterday, I cooked the ham for the ham rolls, and tomorrow morning will be the turkey and deviled eggs. We always eat dinner with my husband's parents and his sister's family and then go have dessert at my dad's house. Sometimes I lose my husband along the way to the Cowboys game. I'm pretty sure that's going to happen this year because the poor guy is travelling in this storm that everyone has going on. I'll be so happy when I see him come off that plane today! What all are you cooking today and tomorrow?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!