Is It Just Me??
Or is Thanksgiving exhausting?
I started cooking on Tuesday, then Hubby flew on on Wednesday, Thursday we ate till we couldn't move after cooking that morning, saw all of the family, which was great, then got up at 4:30 am to go shopping with sister in law for Black Friday, came home, showered, went to lunch with my brothers and then went grocery shopping! Is anyone else ready to just sleep for about 3 days straight? I am! I told Hubby that tomorrow I want a lazy, do nothing day. Except clean. My kitchen is demolished. Oh, well. It'll keep.
I started cooking on Tuesday, then Hubby flew on on Wednesday, Thursday we ate till we couldn't move after cooking that morning, saw all of the family, which was great, then got up at 4:30 am to go shopping with sister in law for Black Friday, came home, showered, went to lunch with my brothers and then went grocery shopping! Is anyone else ready to just sleep for about 3 days straight? I am! I told Hubby that tomorrow I want a lazy, do nothing day. Except clean. My kitchen is demolished. Oh, well. It'll keep.

Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!