For Dessert On Thanksgiving~Update

So, my sister in law and I were coordinating our menu for Thanksgiving yesterday. I love to bake, I prefer it to cooking actually, so I was figuring out desserts.


Of course, I'm going to make the standard pumpkin and apple pies, what is Thanksgiving without pie? But, I wanted something different to go with them. I didn't want a cake because I didn't think many people would eat it after everything else. Well, Doodle has gone pumpkin crazy since it got cold and I stumbled across this recipe for a Pumpkin Roll with Cream Cheese Filling on Thrifty Treasures. I have never had a Pumpkin Roll but anything with a cream cheese filling must be good! And it looks really easy from her tutorial. And it's pretty! I just need to get the big jelly roll pan. I don't think mine is big enough. It's just a standard cookie sheet. I think we are going to do a trial run before Thanksgiving to make sure I can make it. Which I'm sure my kids will not complain about. I'll post pics when I do it!



UPDATE: It's to die for! Even Bubby loved it! It's a keeper!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!