Another Crochet Project!

Remember how I told you all about my friend and favorite photographer at LSS Photo? 

And how she has commissioned me to make her props and hats for her shoots? Well, here's the newest one! It's a newborn elf hat! Isn't it adorable? I found the pattern at Cherished Bliss but I did the bottom different. I don't like doing front and back post crochet so I just did two more rows of increasing rows and then 2 rows of plain double crochets and then 2 rows of single to finish it off. I think the part that took the longest is the tail! It's much harder to work with a round that's only 8 stitches! The next project is an Elmo Lens Buddy. It's a little Elmo face that goes around her lens to get kids to look at the camera. I'll post when that's done too!

Comments

  1. those are so cute!!! it would definitely look cute on newborn babies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!