What You Should Do Before Thanksgiving



I know I told you all about the other day when I went on my cleaning spree. If you didn't catch it, read here.
Well, I got to thinking about it today while I was grocery shopping and something all of us home cooks need to do is clean out our spices and baking needs cabinet and take stock of what we are going to need this upcoming holiday season. Thanksgiving is a great time to stock up because grocery stores normally know that we are going to be cooking more so they put the staples on sale, like sugar, flour, etc. I know that everyone has their go-to recipes but we all like to try new ones too. So, your project this weekend should be to go through and make sure that you have plenty of sugar, flour, vanilla, baking powder and soda, pepper, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, rosemary, oregano, all those goodies. Also, go through the recipes you always make and check off those ingredients. It's much better to be prepared than it being the cooking day and running out in the middle of a recipe for one ingredient! This ends your PSA for the day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!