Tazo Chai Tea!

*I received this free from Smiley 360 as part of a mission. All opinions are my own.*


Okay, I know I have told you all about Smiley 360 and if you aren't a member yet, you should really go sign up. This website is wonderful! I qualified for a mission with Tazo Chai tea.
I am not a big tea drinker, most black teas hurt my tummy. But, the free coupons in my kit were for either the tea or the tea concentrate that you mix with milk. I bought one Classic Latte concentrate and one Chocolate Latte concentrate. They come in the pourable cardboard boxes and need to be refrigerated after you open them. I tried the Classic Latte first and the instructions are simple. It's a 1:1 ratio so if you put in 1/2 cup of milk, you put in 1/2 cup of concentrate. And you can drink them cold or hot! I really liked the taste. The classic I could taste vanilla and cinnamon but with a little spice behind it. And the chocolate was heavenly! Again, you can taste the chocolate, but with a little spice behind it. They are sooo good. I found them at Wal Mart and Kroger and I think the highest price I saw was about 4$, so they are decently priced. I think everyone should try these!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!