Looky at what I got at Goodwill!

Aren't they just adorable? I found these this weekend while we were dress shopping for Doodle for her Ring Dance which is coming up.I love Christmas and I'm one of those people who can't wait to start decorating so I have started decorating before Thanksgiving. Yes, I'm that tacky. But, I do wait until after Halloween! I should get points for that! These are Jingle Bell Pillar Holders and the original price on the box is 19.99. Guess how much I paid? .95! Yep, less than a dollar! And I found Doodle, who is a Francophile, a picture board that is covered in French fabric.
If something has the Eiffel Tower on it, the child has to have it! And it was only 1.95! I love love love Goodwill! And we did find her dress for Ring Dance but it was at a new consignment store that a friend of hers found. But, I'm not going to post pics yet! You'll have to wait until the Ring Dance pics that I will have tons and tons of!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!