I'm In Love With Kroger!
I know you all are probably sick of hearing about Kroger but I had another great shopping trip this week!
I have been watching the posts on My Litter, who keeps up with all the sales and such, and I make sure to download all the digital coupons, which is VERY important. Well, this week's haul should have been almost 160$ and I got it for 125.64! And that's with doggy and kitty food, Hubby's acid reducer medicine and wine! I used a little over 7$ in coupons that I had and over 26$ in Kroger coupons! Just had to share!
I have been watching the posts on My Litter, who keeps up with all the sales and such, and I make sure to download all the digital coupons, which is VERY important. Well, this week's haul should have been almost 160$ and I got it for 125.64! And that's with doggy and kitty food, Hubby's acid reducer medicine and wine! I used a little over 7$ in coupons that I had and over 26$ in Kroger coupons! Just had to share!

Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!