A Combo Review!
*This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you click on them*
This is a 2 for 1 review! The folks at InstaNatural were kind enough to send me both their Vitamin C Facial Toner and their Vitamin C Serum to try. And as with all their products so far, I'm in love with these!
I used both at the same time and I noticed a big difference in my skin. Both smell absolutely wonderful! If you like citrus scent, these are for you! The facial toner is easy to apply; all you do is spray on your face and neck after you wash your face. You can then wipe with a cotton ball if you like, but I just let it dry. I like that in the summer, you can put it in the fridge for a refresher! I noticed a reduction in my pores in just 1 use. And the serum was just as easy to use! You only need a drop for your whole face so a little goes a long way! It smells even more citrusy than the toner which was great. And it absorbs quickly. I actually have had to use less moisturizer after using these. Normally, I moisturize all over my face, but after using these, there are days I have actually not moisturized at all. My skin feels smooth and refreshed and I'm loving both of these products. These are definitely worth checking out.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Spray and wipe. Now that's my kinda' facial treatment. Easy breezy. Thanks for the introduction to InstaNatural. Heading to their website now.
ReplyDeleteYou won't be disappointed!
DeleteI love any skin care products that smell citrusy. It's so refreshing. These sound great.
ReplyDeleteI would love to try this I like the fact of spray and wipe, sometimes us woman don't really have the time to wash, dry and moisturize and everything else we have to do to look our best so this sounds a perfect remedy. Thanks for the review.
ReplyDeleteOh, whatever do you mean? Us moms have all the time in the world! Lol
Delete