My Newest Project...

Painting. This is my son's room, which is technically the master bedroom. It started out as the master when we moved here 11 years ago. Then when I became pregnant with my son, the baby, we moved the 2 girls into the master and we moved into the medium bedroom and the little bedroom was the nursery. Then, the girls couldn't get along so we turned our den into our bedroom and the kids switched many times, but now it's our son's. When he moved into it, it was a pale purple color left over from when we first moved the girls into it. I'm just now getting around to changing it to his choice! Of course, being as I married into a Cowboys family, I am painting the Cowboys colors, dark blue walls and silver gray trim. (I'm a Giants fan. Born in New York, what do you expect?) And since it's been almost 10 years since I last painted, I figure it's about time. After I'm done with his room, I'm moving on to Izzie's room, which hasn't been painted since I was pregnant with Bubby. Then Doodle wants her room done. We will have one dark blue, one pink and one purple. Pink is Doodle's and purple is Izzie's. I figure that should keep me busy for a while! I actually find painting a little therapeutic somehow. Does anyone else find it to be that way? My other sister in law, not the one that lives near me, feels the same way. So, that is what I am up to for the next few weeks! It'll help me too since Hubby is supposed to be gone a lot too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!