My dad's gonna be happy...
I have been a die hard Food Lion shopper for many years now. But, I have been seeing on mylitter.com all about the mega events at Kroger and I have been doing some research. It used to be that I couldn't shop at Kroger because the prices were too high. But, the last two weeks, I have shopped there because they've been having a mega event going on and I'm impressed! The prices are very competitive and their digital coupons are better, in my opinion! I also like that with the digital coupons, sometimes you can use one coupon up to 5 times in one transaction. Yesterday, I went there and got the whole week's worth including fixings for hamburgers for Hubby to grill for the whole family, including his parents last night and only spent 150$! With the digital coupons and mega event savings, I saved almost 50$! And I had enough points on my card to get .10 off gas for my car and Hubby's! Plus, I have a Kroger iwireless phone so every time I shop, it puts money on my phone account. I believe I have been converted! My dad, who used to work for a subsidiary of Kroger before he retired, will be so happy. He's been trying to get me to shop there for years to "help his stock!" Wait till he hears this!

Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!