InstaNatural Niacinamide Review


*This post may contain affiliate links*

I had never heard of using vitamin B3 in a serum. InstaNatural Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Cream was the first time I had ever seen this. You can check it out here on Amazon. I have been using it for the past 4-5 days every morning and evening and I have noticed that I don't have to use as much moisturizer anymore! And if you have been reading this blog at all, you know that I have crazy skin that loves to flake and get really dry in places and really oily in others. This seemed to help it balance out. A little goes a long way with this though. I didn't even use a full pump each time and it was more than enough for my face. So this bottle, which is 2 ounces, should last me a while! Almost no scent either, which I really like. I don't like to have heavy fragrances on my face. It's great just with moisturizer or under makeup. It didn't cause any problems with my powder or foundation. One ingredient that I was happy to see was that it has Neem Oil. My best friend swears by Neem oil for everything. She said that she even uses toothpaste with Neem oil in it because of how good it is for your body.  I'm going to keep using this to see if my complexion gets even smoother. It says it hydrates and plumps skin and smooths your complexion. I highly recommend this product for moisturizing!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. I have to definitely try this product out because as I said before i have dry skin so, in the colder days i have to always use lots of moisturizer. I like how you mentioned that hydrates and plumps your skin and smooths your complexion. Definitely like that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have dry skin too. Sounds like it would be a great product for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh...never heard of this! I am already dreading the winter ashy skin, so will look into this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not the only one who gets whiter in the winter?

      Delete
  4. I too am not a huge fan of heavily scented facial moisturizers. I've never heard of "neem oil". Thanks for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either until she introduced me but it seems to be a "powerhouse" when it comes to uses!

      Delete
  5. You are always introducing me to new products I hadn't heard of before, thanks! I have relatively dry skin, too, so maybe this is the way I need to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I hope that I am introducing you to products that you end up liking! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Body Wrap

I'm so excited! The Liebster Award!