Back to School-SITS Girls Blogging Challenge
For the SITS girls blogging challenge day 2, it's a back to school theme. I thought I would share the pics of my oldest of her high school career! This is her in 9th grade, her first day as a freshman in high school. Wasn't she just adorable? I actually didn't tear up when she started high school, the tearing didn't start until closer to senior year!
This is her in 10th grade. I'm not quite sure what kind of pose she's doing there. I'm thinking it had to do with the fact that this was the year she started working out a lot and lifting weights.
Her 11th grade first day pic was lost when one of our computers died, but this was taken early in the year that year. I don't think I really noticed how grown up she was just from 10th to 11th.
And here she is at graduation. Now, she is a sophomore in college, majoring in English with a minor in Religious Studies, editor of the literary magazine and works part time. If she would stop driving us nuts long enough, we would tell her how proud we are of her! Just think, in a year, I'll be able to do one of these for Doodle too! It's amazing to look back and see how grown up they are year to year and even though everyone tells you when they are little how fast time will go, you don't believe it. When you are mired down in colicky babies and diapers, you don't think they will ever grow up. But, they do. So, to all you new moms out there, or the new Kindergarten moms who are teary eyed while they trot off to school, hug them a little tighter and cherish the moments while you have them!
**Yes, I teared up doing this post**
Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!