Adovia 100% Natural Sulfur Soap!
*This post may contain affiliate links*
I received this the other day from the wonderful folks at Adovia. Now, I was a little skeptical about using anything with sulfur in it. I do remember Chemistry class in high school and how bad that stuff smelled. Don't you remember? But, I was reading the box and it says that "Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with olive oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera." And I read that it is really, really good for breakouts. So, I figured it couldn't hurt to try it at least once. Now, this isn't just for the face, you can use it on the body also. But, listen to the ingredients-you can pronounce everything in this!-80% palm/20% palm kernel oil, dead seal salts magnesium, sodium, potassium, demineralized water, sulfur, olive oil, aloe vera, sodium chloride, natural extract, dead sea black mud. All natural!
After using it just one time, my skin felt so soft and smooth. And it doesn't stink! There's barely a scent at all. It foams really nicely and rinses easily. I could definitely see me using this everyday.
I really like this soap and I think I will continue to buy this one! Go check it out here on Amazon.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!